Saturday, September 29, 2007

boots, part 2

It's been a rainy weekend thus far here in Seattle... good thing Jenny and I are ready for these conditions!

4 comments:

amyrenee said...

Nerds. Rain boot wearin' nerds. That's what you are.

I love it!

Reminds me of our reunion on Hood Canal in the slickers chasing mussels and then me eating them all. Yum.

Jesse said...

Hi Jenny - I'm a friend of Kristen's that reads your blog every now and then - I LOVE those boots - where can i get a pair??!!! They're so cute! makes me miss rainy seattle days!

Jenny said...

Yay Jocelyn! Thanks for posting a photo from our Puyallup Fair outing...it rained, as usual!

Jesse- thanks for checking out the blog! The boots are from Costco- they have 3 waves of 4 different styles, these 2 are from the first batch and the 2nd is out NOW. If you miss them there's still another batch coming soon. Only $16.99!

URstinkymonkey said...

Eeeeeeeeeeee. . .galoshes! I'm gonna have to get me a pair and go crazy with the garden hose.