Monday, September 10, 2007

Going Back to Cali

Yep, I'm meeting Jeff in LA (he'll be in San Fran and LA for work) and staying there Sept. 19th- anyone want to host us? We'll leave on the evening of the 20th for San Diego and stay with our highschool teacher/coach/friend (Mintz) and then go visit Jane! It should be lots of fun...can anyone do dessert Wednesday night? I'll be in around 8:30- Jeff will pick me up in his rental. I'm really looking forward to being down there- that's 2 September's in a row.

I guess I should break the news..London is out- it's horrible timing with work and new babies (I'm actually missing 2 family birthdays when I'm in SoCal and hoping that my sister-in-law, Kristen, doesn't go into labor until I'm back- she's due Oct. 1). Anyway, I would love to visit Alisha and Amy- but Oct isn't going to work...that doesn't mean I can't do April or May (Amy-are you willing to go back?) Maybe we ALL can actually go then if we start planning NOW!
Love you- can't wait to see Heather and Cristie in a week!

From our Pepperdine Trip last Sept. It was my first time since graduating- 4.5 years! Boy do I miss that view...

7 comments:

amyrenee said...

I'm not sure that I will be able to fly back again -- although I would certainly be willing to consider it if there were some good flight prices. But, judging by the current size of my credit card bill, it will have to be a REALLY good flight. :)

CristieMaye said...

hi there!! back to cali, cali...haha. i unfortunately have plans on the night of the 19th (if i'm not working). one of our vendors bought us tickets to go see JT and it's been a planned event for a bit. i'd cancel but it is a small ("exclusive") group of us going. i can try to meet for lunch on the 20th...kinda depends on work because that is my last day before our trip to hawaii.

however, you are more than welcome to stay at our place. just let me know.

i'm exhausted...been working like crazy. 12 hours a day the last two weeks...yesterday 14 hours. totally sucks...vacation is on the horizon.

love you ladies!
cristie

amy - i keep planning on calling you then i get side tracked with work. i promise i'll call soon! need to hear your sweet voice.

jocelyn - all i wanna do, zooma zoom zoom zoom on ya boom boom...just shake your rump! miss you!!! :)

Jenny said...

Dang- Jeff and I wanted to go the JT concert..maybe we can scalp tickets!

We would LOVE to be able to stay with you..I'm sure we could find a hotel if necessary but your place is just so cozy. I'll call you.

Sorry for the long days :(

heather b said...

hey jenny, happy to hear that you're coming down to LA!

i should be around on the 19th and 20th. i have a deadline for a project on the 20th, so chances are i'll be able to meet up with you after 8 p.m. ish those days.

talk to you soon.

Jenny said...

Looks like we'll be staying in a hotel in Marina Del Rey...I'm hoping we can meet up for lunch on Thursday? Jeff and I are going to explore Malibu, but it would be a shame to be in the same city and NOT see you ladies.

Jeff G said...

I had some great Mud Pie at this restaurant called Beaches in Manhattan Beach tonight. They also have a Chocolate Burrito...but the Mud Pie is better.

Oh...and I joined a gang!

J-Nut

CristieMaye said...

there are no gangs in manhattan beach! they are just south of there...in the LBC. :)

let's try lunch on thursday. it would be a bust not to see you guys.

give me a call! :)