Sunday, November 29, 2009

Out of control

Joey and I spent Thanksgiving weekend in Vancouver- despite some rain, we had a wonderful time visiting places we hadn't been to previously (riding the gondala up to Grouse Mountain, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Anthropologie Museum, UBC Botanical Gardens, and amazing dinners in Yaletown to name a few).











During our trip, I also made the realization that my obsession with forcing Joey to take my picture with any and all bears we see is fully OUT OF CONTROL. This is the picture that started it all- you might recognize it from a previous blog entry about our trip from LA to Seattle almost 2-1/2 years ago:


And now I have this little collection of bear shots (sadly, this isn't even the entire collection):

Hope you all had wonderful Thanksgiving weekends!
xo,
J

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you literally ARE a party animal...of the bear variety.

looks fun and cozy and oh so festive...jealous!

CristieMaye said...

i love your hair!! can't wait to see you.

love,
cristie