But this post is about Joce, so I thought I'd do it. Congratulations Jocelyn! We will miss you in Seattle, but we will visit for sure!
The past two weekends in a row Joce has been making appearances at a couple of 1 year old birthday parties. That's how crazy we get up here in Seattle people!
Jocelyn, I love you. Thank you so much for being such a great "Auntie" to Wes, an encouraging friend to me, and a positive happy person to the world.
So, who's going to move up here to replace her? Since Alisha's out....
1 comment:
wow my hair is doing all sorts of weird things in that shot! jenny, reading your kind words really got me chocked up- i am so going to miss being a regular part of your life (and Wesley's- oh man, I am going to miss him soooo much!!!). thanks for being my friend :)
Post a Comment