happy birthday!!!
you guys still got it!or was that from a couple of years ago? ;)Happy birthday Heather!! I would have called you yesterday but I've seriously lost track of dates!Can we do a big 30th birthday celebration in NYC in May? Pretty please!love you, hope it was a good one.
Whoo Hoo! The first one into the boat!Don't worry, I am right on your heels Lady!
well, technically it was Callie...but this is the first one that was blogged about ;)
Happy 30th! I can't believe that this is the year. Yikes. :) I have a feeling that this is going to be a good decade!!
it's an old pic, but we still got it!
thanks guys!!!yeah we still got it. i don't know if anyone's told you, but at thirty you start to slowly reverse age benjamin button-style.love you guys.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
happy birthday!!!
you guys still got it!
or was that from a couple of years ago? ;)
Happy birthday Heather!! I would have called you yesterday but I've seriously lost track of dates!
Can we do a big 30th birthday celebration in NYC in May? Pretty please!
love you, hope it was a good one.
Whoo Hoo! The first one into the boat!
Don't worry, I am right on your heels Lady!
well, technically it was Callie...but this is the first one that was blogged about ;)
Happy 30th! I can't believe that this is the year. Yikes. :) I have a feeling that this is going to be a good decade!!
it's an old pic, but we still got it!
thanks guys!!!
yeah we still got it. i don't know if anyone's told you, but at thirty you start to slowly reverse age benjamin button-style.
love you guys.
Post a Comment