Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Graduate




Here is the lucky graduate! As you all know Amy graduated from Pepperdine Law School on Friday and I met her for brunch on Sunday to give her our gift. She was definitely surprised and already planning her appointment by the time we left.

Congrats Amy. We're all so proud of you!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

we ARE proud of you..and wishing you luck as you study for the bar.

can't wait to see you and give you a squeeze in person.

when will that be again?

Jocy May said...

indeed we are [so proud of you]!! hope to celebrate with you in person sooner rather than later!

amyrenee said...

Byrd forgot to mention that I hadn't showered yet... Ha. If not for the sake of honoring the moment, I would have certainly shyed away from the camera with that hair.

A massage... what can I say... You girls know me! :)

And, as for squeezing in person, maybe September? What if I just move into your Renton house for a couple of weeks? :) I've heard the Fall in the NW is beautiful...

Jenny said...

well, we had someone move into the Renton house...so that might be awkward for them, but your friendly!

you can always stay at our Seattle house for a couple of weeks...as long as you don't mind a crying baby once or twice in the night (perhaps he'll be sleeping through the night by then- wishful thinking)!

seriously, come.

CristieMaye said...

Way ton go Amy!! I'm very proud. Study hard! Love you!