Thursday, May 14, 2009

one year ago today....

we were arriving in puerto vallarta for a 6-day vacation. jenny was on her way home from her european vacay and we were all missing alisha. i can't believe it's been a YEAR!!! wow, i had a lot of fun trying to plan that trip and now i'm saving all my energy for the the dance floor at next year's weddings.

i'm thinking of blending up a strawberry daiquiri to commemorate this day, or better yet, a margarita with key limes!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I was very sad to miss this!!! And I'm really wishing I could be on a tropical vacation right NOW!

CristieMaye said...

Wow!!! I can't believe it has been a year! That is crazy...wow.

I definitely wish we were there right now. I feel like my life has changed so much since then. I guess all of our lives have changed.

Love you! I'm going to sip on my imaginary key lime margarita right now. :)

alisha said...

Yes, being in Mexico (sans swine flu) sounds pretty good right about now!

amyrenee said...

Dude... those margaritas were heaven wrapped up inside an icy beverage.

Sweet, salty, sour goodness.

Jocy May said...

i can't believe it's been a year already! man, i could REALLY use one of those pool-side drinks right about now- work is really kicking my butt these days! miss you all!