Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jocelyn!!!



Happy Birthday Joce!! I hope you're having a fantastic day. I wish I could be there to celebrate, but we'll have to arrange another weekend excursion sometime soon. :)

I hope this year becomes your best yet.

To kick of this next year, I found this cute little cat, told him what an amazing friend you are, and he literally jumped for joy!!!

(((BIG HUGS)))

4 comments:

alisha said...

Hoorah! Hope you had a great day. I take it that photo is not Seattle...unless we've grown palm trees since I left. Hope it is indeed a great year for you!

Jenny said...

happy birthday! i thought of you as i was driving up yo leavenworth...but forgot to text! hope you had fun in portland and vancouver.

Jocy May said...

thanks for the birthday wishes (and awesome cat video). i have the bestest of friends EVER :)
love you!
j

amyrenee said...

Even the asian CATS are smarter than us! :)

Happy Birthday, J! I hope you were able to spend the day doing things that you love...