Sunday, May 17, 2009

Really? Three years?



Yes, my friends. Three of the shortest long years I have ever experienced will come to an end this Friday at 10:30 am at Alumni Field.

I start Bar Review classes tomorrow that will continue until July when I take the Big Bad Bar. And then, I will be free to figure out what I want to do with my life, for reals. Scary.

5 comments:

alisha said...

Wow! That's crazy. Can't wait to see some pics of graduation. It feels like yesterday you were in London with me. Have you got a favourite study spot for the bar?

Jocy May said...

i am so proud of you Amy! what an amazing accomplishment. i know it must seem like a long time to you, but 3 years really zipped by- wow!!

Jenny said...

yay, yay, yay...scary, but really exciting! i'm so proud of you too...i could have never done it!

amyrenee said...

Haven't picked out a spot yet... but a Kitchen and Pantry in the vicinity would be nice. :)

heather b said...

woot woot!

yes, i feel like just yesterday we were sitting in your dining room and you mentioned you were interested in law school. i can't believe that was over three years ago!

btw, you should chat lori up re: the bar. ;)