Thursday, May 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCELYN!!!



Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a fantastic day and an even better year. I can't wait to see you in two weeks!!

7 comments:

URstinkymonkey said...

Yay! Beautiful picture of you! Happy happy birthday Joce! I hope your day is amazing and fun! And don't worry, you don't look like a monkey or smell like one too. ;)

Jocy May said...

Thank you!! Make me feel so special :) Love you guys!!

Callie said...

Happy Birthday Jocy! I hope your day is wonderful! I'm so excited that in 2 weeks we can all celebrate your birthday together - and Cristie's, and Amy's, and HB's!! Cannot wait to see you ladies on the beach! Love you guys

CristieMaye said...

today is your birthday...dah, nah, nah, nah, nah-nah...you're gonna have a good time, dah, nah, nah, nah, nah-nah.

do you know that song? it's a real song...for real.

anyway, happy birthday to YOU!

love you!
cristie

Jenny said...

what 'cha drinking birthday girl? did my text message wake you up?

wish I could celebrate with you in person AND in mexico :(

love you!

alisha said...

Have a great birthday Jocy May! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Looks like you've already started!

Jocy May said...

jenny, i did get your text- what a great surprise! and yes, i really do look a little "out of it" in that picture. i think the picture is from the NYE party Jenny DePablos and I threw a couple years ago- good times :)

Thank you ALL for the birthday wishes- much appreciated! Love you ladies!!