Just a quick word to let you all know that I've posted a new blog entry on none other than healthcare (woo hoo!) on my blog. Would love to get comments, and like I said, especially Amy's comments, as she's had more healthcare experience on either side of the pond than I have.
We'll try to get some apartment photos out soon. I need to finalize some decor if you know what I mean. The good news is that we've upgraded from a studio flat to a one bedroom, so we kind of don't know what to do with all this sudden space. You'll all have to visit to fill 'er up. We now have a futon that can sleep 2 small/ not to picky people.
This is more like an e-mail than a blog but oh well, just wanted to say hi.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
sorry, didn't mean to steal the thunder from Cristie's birthday entry!!
I'll come visit! But I'm bringing Jeff AND his brother! So, should we find some place else to stay? Can't wait!
Jenny, you are one sneaky, sneaky lady.
I don't think I have to tell you why :)
We could handle the 2 of you but 3's pushing it! We have a futon so if one of you (Brian I assume) wants to sleep on the floor that's fine, but otherwise can I recommend this hotel?
http://www.premierinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=25000&CMP=KNC-Google
It's just 5 minutes from our house and a good central London location. Let me know if you need me to do anything for you. Also, let me know what time you plan on getting in on May 10. Can't wait to see you guys.
Oh, you are by the Hammersmith stop!? You are RIGHT by Chris' work, and his house is off of Royal Oak on the Hammersmith and City line.. You probably already know that, but I am just excited about it!
Actually, Chris's work is on the complete other side of town, but we are right by his house and not too far from South Ken either (on the illustrious district line). Will be good to have you in London again- kind of like deja vu!
Post a Comment