Friday, April 4, 2008

Malibu Yellow




Malibu has been so beautifully yellow, I thought I would share it with you all, living all over... My mom thinks it's because of the fires that the mustard has gone crazy this year but who knows.

I took these while driving, which I would, for the record, not recommend in the future. I took them with my new camera, bought in preparation for my Israel trip this summer. If you can believe it, I haven't had a camera in four years or something like that. It was time.

5 comments:

CristieMaye said...

thanks for sharing these! i miss malibu. those were the days...

love you ladies! have a wonderful day!

cristie

Jocy May said...

yes, thanks amy! i miss it too cristie :) love you all! Joce

Jenny said...

must be the fires..i don't remember that kind of yellow!

I want to hear more about Israel..do tell.

heather b said...

wow, so beautiful! i love it.
be careful driving miss d! : )

alisha said...

I didn't realize you're going to Israel this summer!!! Is it with a program or just a holiday? Also, any news about London in Autumn? Dan and I moved into a new place this weekend in West London so we'd be much closer to you!