I realized I briefly mentioned it in my last post, but most of you don't know the details...
My July will be spent in Tel Aviv, Israel on a program with Pepperdine where I get six (!) units in 4 weeks for $3,500 bucks because Whittier Law School is the host so we are charged through them. Those same six units here in Malibu would cost me $7,500 -- so, basically, even with the plane ticket and hotel, I will still be spending about a grand less to study in Israel than it would cost me to stay here. Crazy, I am such a hustler.
There is a short trip to Jerusalem, and I plan to spend most weekends getting to see as much as I can. I hope to get to see a lot of Israel, and maybe even Egypt. It should be an adventure... Partially because it's such a different world there, and partially because I don't know anyone else on the trip and I have such a hard time making friends. Ha.
As for the Fall, I am definitely coming back to London from the end of August to the end of December. I am looking forward to it so much I am having a bit of a hard time being in the present. But, that's probably because the present involves Finals. Yuck.
Alisha: Didn't know you moved! Glad to have you less than an hour bus ride away. I'm sure it got old being that far outside of the underground system. Post some photos of your new place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for sharing more details about your future- i am so happy that you have these really exciting adventures coming up.
Alisha- where did you move? more details please :)
Very exciting stuff. I can hook you up with some awesome NGO's in Israel and Palestine that would be worth visiting. I'm very jealous.
Will take some photos of the new place this weekend and post! Hope you guys have a great weekend.
Post a Comment