Happy Birthday Cristie!!! I hope you have an awesome birthday! I can't wait to see you in person in a few weeks in good ole' Mexico! The trip is getting close and I CANNOT wait for this vacation! Love you, miss you ;)
thanks for the well wishes ladies! my birthday was fabulous and it was great to have jocelyn in town to celebrate. my sister, nyah and alize were also in town so it was action packed but a lot of fun. it is such a blessing to be surrounded by loved ones...i couldn't have asked for a better bday!
can't wait to see you ladies soon...we're going to get some mad relaxin' in and i can't wait! jenny & alisha, we'll miss you very much!
8 comments:
Have a great day!! I really hope to see you and Jerry this summer in London. :)
Happy Birthday Cristie!!! I hope you have an awesome birthday! I can't wait to see you in person in a few weeks in good ole' Mexico! The trip is getting close and I CANNOT wait for this vacation! Love you, miss you ;)
Happy Birthday, Friend!
feliz cumpleanos!
buon cumpleano a ti from Roma!
I miss you, and I'm sad I won't be in Mexico...
So, Jocelyn's there? She's totally going to want to move back there :(
thanks for the well wishes ladies! my birthday was fabulous and it was great to have jocelyn in town to celebrate. my sister, nyah and alize were also in town so it was action packed but a lot of fun. it is such a blessing to be surrounded by loved ones...i couldn't have asked for a better bday!
can't wait to see you ladies soon...we're going to get some mad relaxin' in and i can't wait! jenny & alisha, we'll miss you very much!
alisha, hopefully we'll see you in august. :)
love you!
cristie
Post a Comment