Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I have a new niece!


Please meet Eli's little sister, Chloe. Mom, Dad, big brother, baby, and Aunt Friend (me) are all doing fine. Here are her stats:

Chloe Elizabeth Edge
May 20, 2008 3:19 am
7 lbs. 1 oz.
19 inches

6 comments:

CristieMaye said...

SO cute! congratulations! chloe is such a cute name...it's a name that gets older with the person, ya know? it's such a cute name when they are little babies/kids but i think it is a beautiful name for an adult too. nice choice.

congrats to the parents too!

love you!
cristie

Jocy May said...

congratulations! what an adorable family! i love that they call you Aunt Friend. thanks for sharing the big news!! love, j

Jenny said...

They are all so cute! And I can't believe how big Eli is...

If I ever have 2 girls the second will be named Chloe (I think Jeff's ok with it)...too bad it wasn't Jenny & Jeff who had it...there may have been 2 Chloe Goug(h/e)s ;)

Congratulations Callie!

heather b said...

congratulations callie!! what a cutie pie! i'm sure big bro is going to look out for his little sis...so precious.

amyrenee said...

What a blessing to be an Auntie to another healthy baby!

Yeah for Aunt Friend! ( I am not exactly sure what you did, but I thought that you might like some cheer, too. )

Anonymous said...

Hi Callie! Your niece is adorable and her cheeks are pretty sweet...just like her aunt. I miss you dearly!

I love the picture of you hugging Jocelyn on your Mexico trip...the moment I saw it I remembered hundreds of hugs you've given me and everyone of them was always so sincere. I hope to hug you someday soon.