Alisha and Jenny you were deeply missed!! Cristie, Amy, Callie, Joce and I had a great time in Mexico. Some trip highlights - the lighthouse converted into a bar with great views of the city, zip lining through the jungle, dancing in a sweaty nightclub, getting escorted into a restaurant overlooking the city by adorable 11 year old boys who held our hands and called us "lady"...so cute. Below are some photos of the trip. I think I'm going to get a strawberry margarita for lunch today...I'm going through withdrawl. I miss you ladies!!!
i can't believe that first picture made the cut- thanks lady! :) i'm going to take my computer home tonight so I'll make a concerted effort to post some pictures too. Love and miss you all!!
5 comments:
i'm having trouble with the video...hopefully i can get it posted soon...
i can't believe that first picture made the cut- thanks lady! :) i'm going to take my computer home tonight so I'll make a concerted effort to post some pictures too. Love and miss you all!!
video working...yay.
Looks like you ladies had a great time- wish I were there!!
so fun to hear your voices...sad I wasn't there...but I would have slept the entire time, jet-lag and all..
Post a Comment