Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sweet, Sweet Amy...

We love you girl...and are praying for a successful surgery and a fast recovery.


(Maybe next time you'll listen to Jenny, jogging is NO way to exercise)

3 comments:

heather b said...

we're here for you amy!

you'll be jogging through the streets again while listening to "eye of the tiger" on your shuffle in NO time!!

in the meantime whatever you need, just call...although i'm not sure if i can make bloody heart scones as well as you can...so anything but that.

love you... <3

Jocy May said...

LOVE YOU AMY! Joey and I have been thinking about you (and talking about you- all good stuff, don't worry :)

amyrenee said...

Thanks, Loves! I got wonderful visits from C and J and Byrd today and yesterday... and have been surrounded by my adoring family since.

It's gonna be a long ten days waiting for my new shocks (that's what I have decided to call the new part. If I have to order parts like a car, it might as well have a car name.) But, I plan to get some good shit done in the mean time. Like, blogs. And, emails. And, Soduku.

God Bless Soduku.