Yay! Happy birthday. I almost forgot about this blog in between moving and crazy times at work, but was pleasantly surprised to see so much recent activity. Hope you have a wonderful day.
haha, i knew you'd comment on the picture! it's cute! what people can't see is that you're petting the neighbor's golden retreiver after you fed her a hot dog...and she's licking her chops!
8 comments:
Seriously...THIS picture? ;)
Thanks HB, I had so much fun on our travels and I can't wait to do them again.
Bike through France anyone?
I'm so glad you girls are my friends, you're the best part of Pepperdine for me. I was blessed to meet such amazing women!
Seriously! Your birthday! I almost missed it between naps and trips to the bathroom in my wheelchair!!!
And, this means it is MY half birthday!
Oh man. This is a great day.
happy birfday!
Happy 1/2 birthday Amy...how rude of me to miss it!
Yay! Happy birthday. I almost forgot about this blog in between moving and crazy times at work, but was pleasantly surprised to see so much recent activity. Hope you have a wonderful day.
haha, i knew you'd comment on the picture! it's cute! what people can't see is that you're petting the neighbor's golden retreiver after you fed her a hot dog...and she's licking her chops!
that dog loved you jenny!! :)
happy belated birthday...i thought about you all day and hope you enjoyed yourself.
miss and love you!
cristie
Happy birthday from us too!! ...and very nice photo! It looks like you were having a good time!
Well done, Heather!
Thanks all! I had forgotten that I gave the dog a hot dog...it just sounds wrong!
Post a Comment