Monday, July 16, 2007
WI continued
Ok fine- so now it posts! My trip to Wisconsin was great- his parents are very warm and easy-going. They live in a beautiful neighborhood right on Lake Michigan. We also spent day at their lake cottage on a different lake and then Joey and I met his friends in the middle of WI at yet another lake house! The whole week was a lot of fun- lots of eating, drinking, swimming (gotta take advantage of all those lakes!), bocce ball tournaments and reading (well, I read a book... yeah, it was pretty much only me that had her nose in a book- nerd alert. haha). I have more pictures but for whatever reason I am having a tough time posting them. Hopefully it will work out soon. Also, take a look at my post below (it posted before HB's b/c I had started it as a draft but hadn't finished it until after Heather's).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment