Looks like a lot of fun...maybe this weekend Jocelyn and I will go out to dinner and talk about courthouse stuff. Amy- could you send me some material?
Sorry, Jenny. I actually think that these photos were taken when I was trying to talk about a MINUTE plot poing in Ratatouille, and was being shirked by those in the crowd who had not seen it.
But, did I tell you the one about drinking Boones in the park yet?...:)
ooooh, i'm intrigued amy. boones + parking lot + courthouse = awesome story potential. i still have not seen ratatouille...boo. i promise not to make such a big deal about it next time. :)
4 comments:
these pictures are so great- thanks for posting Cristie. Amy- you are HILARIOUS. Keep the courthouse stories coming!
Looks like a lot of fun...maybe this weekend Jocelyn and I will go out to dinner and talk about courthouse stuff. Amy- could you send me some material?
Sorry, Jenny. I actually think that these photos were taken when I was trying to talk about a MINUTE plot poing in Ratatouille, and was being shirked by those in the crowd who had not seen it.
But, did I tell you the one about drinking Boones in the park yet?...:)
ooooh, i'm intrigued amy. boones + parking lot + courthouse = awesome story potential. i still have not seen ratatouille...boo. i promise not to make such a big deal about it next time. :)
Post a Comment