Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Belated Bastille Day!

I mean...Happy 27th Birthday Alisha!!! Sorry for the late celebration. Here is some virtual cake. (your wedding cake actually)

Things I love and miss about Alisha:

-She's funny, quirky funny. I miss how we "click" and have fun with rhetoric (didn't mean to rhyme here, but she also has mad rhyming skills.)
-She's creative in many ways that I'm not; i.e. with paper products and penmanship.
-I really feel alive when I'm with her. Alisha- you have a way of energizing me, I love how we brainstorm and roll play ;). Our time living together was incredible!
-She eats interesting food.

I'm sure there's a lot more, maybe if you came home more often I would remember you better. Love you, hope you had an incredible day on Saturday. Get any cool presents?

3 comments:

Jocy May said...

i like how mischievous you look- bride with a secret. oh wait, that sounds like you were pregnant or something, which obviously you weren't...

heather b said...

happy belated birthday alisha!! i hope you had a great day. ;)

alisha said...

Thanks guys!