Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We missed you...


Alisha, thanks for setting up our little Seattle get together. I had a great time chatting with your friend, Rosie- she is so sweet and easy going, it's no wonder you two are friends.

And Rosie, (if you're reading this) I consider you my friend too...and I know for sure Wes does! We're looking forward to another possible encounter next year?


I didn't really notice until this photo, but Rosie, you've got some great teeth ;)

Oh, and Alisha...Rosie has a little surprise for you that I'm really excited about...in fact, all of you will have a little surprise very soon- be on the look out!

Love and miss you all and am so ready to see Amy and Callie next week- hooray!

4 comments:

heather b said...

adorable pics of wes as always!! looks like you three had a great time together.

i'm excited to see what our little surprise will be!

Jocy May said...

i mean seriously, wesley is just too cute! love those pictures and nice job on updating the look of our blog :)

alisha said...

Ahh...thanks for posting these pics of your day! I wish I could have been there. And can't wait for the surprise - thanks Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Welsey is such a dream boat! Those little expressions are adorable. So glad that Wes welcomed your friend Rosie with such personality...he never disappoints.