Friday, September 18, 2009

They Came, We Ate, It's Over...


Joce and I had the pleasure of hosting Miss Callie and Miss Amy this past week..and boy did we have fun, eating mostly, talking over deep and life changing things, and playing with Wes- of course!

I'm so blessed to know you ladies. What dear friends you are, I love that despite our geographical differences we're still able to share in each others lives...encouraging, supporting, and challenging one another.


Our night out on the town...we even walked through a movie set in downtown Ballard- very LA!

So looking forward to a reunion with ALL the ladies in one place!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look beautiful! Wes looks like he's sad that it had to end.

heather b said...

look at how cute you guys are!!

i wish i could've been there...definitely next time.

love you all.

alisha said...

Ah...I wish I could have been there too.

I think everyone's hair looks really good! It's a shallow comment, but true. :)

amyrenee said...

Our hair does look glorious!

It's fun to be shallow! Love you girls.

La Dolce Vita said...

What a reunion!!!

We must do it again in Venice...what do you think, ladies?

:)

amyrenee said...

Mario! I am IN! :)