
It's quickly becoming a summer tradition of mine to fly up to Montana and visit my fam for a week. Every time it gets just a little bit harder to come back home. The air is clean, the tap water tastes delicious, traffic is practically non-existent, the landscape is beautiful, the people are genuinely SO NICE, and there is no sales tax!! Here is a pic of me and my Mom's new adorable dog Winston.
Unfortunately, I didn't take many photos this time. The first night my Mom got tickets to the Rodeo @ the Western Montana Fair. My cousin Brandon and his girlfriend happened to have tickets right behind us, which was perfect. He hooked me up with a few Bud Lights to help me embrace the full experience. Brandon coaxed me into hanging out with them for the rest of the night and we ended up at their friends house playing beer pong. I think I've now finally been a part of a REAL college experience. : ) Luckily they didn't catch on that I'm almost 10 years older than all of them. Sad (haha). Here's a link to some photos of the fair
The rest of the time was filled with family dinners, card games, day trips to neighboring towns and a pretty intense float down the Blackfoot River. I can't wait to do it again next year.
Jenny & Cristie, I'm excited to hear about your trips...
7 comments:
winston is so darn cute (and as always, you look great!). sounds like so much fun- can i come with next year? please?
and agreed- can't wait to see pictures from jenny and cristie's trips!
yes, come next year!!
Sweet rodeo! Your youthful looks will come in handy in about a decade. :) I was taken aback last night when someone thought I was 21, but overall, it's not the worst thing in the world...
i still think i can pass for a high schooler...i may try to hit up the local one soon ;)
miss you!
geesh, that was me and not jeff...bet you thought he was a weirdo ;)
haha lol. i read it once. thought it was kinda weird...pictured jeff hitting up the local high school, thought "no, and he misses me, too?? OH, IT'S JENNY!"
hahahaha. : )
have a great time with callie and ames!!!
Post a Comment