Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISHA!!!


Happy Happy Birthday Alisha. I hope you had a fantastic day!!

At this point your birthday has come to a close in London, but the night's just beginning here in LA. If only you were here...we'd head straight to El Cholo for those blue margaritas!!

Cheers and here's to many many fabulous more!!

PS: Sorry about the oddly shaped photo...I had to cut Jenny & Joce out of the pic! : )

(added by Jenny)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

cut us out!?

I was just coming on to post a photo of Alisha...perhaps I'll add it to yours?

I miss Alisha's duck lips and was just thinking how if we were all together we might go out dancing and she could show them off. Ah, how my life has changed...does anyone still go out dancing? I haven't done that since...well, I can't remember!

Miss you all!

Hope you had a great birthday Alisha, looking forward to celebrating your next one here in the states!

alisha said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! And for 2 very flattering photos. :) I took the past two days off so have been lounging around, brunching, napping and generally just enjoying being 29. Wish I could celebrate with all you guys at El Chollo. With those superpower Margaritas!

amyrenee said...

Yeah for birthdays!

Glad you were able to celebrate by relaxing. It seems like a bit of time to yourself might just be the best gift in the long run!

Jocy May said...

Happy birthday Alisha- hope you also had a blast celebrating Bastille Day :) I went out dancing a couple months ago- I was by far the oldest one in the group, but thankfully definitely not the drunkest (I think there was a direct reverse correlation between drunkenness and age actually!)