Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th!!!



happy 4th everyone. in honor of this holiday i decided to use my awesome retouching skills and create a pseudo-collage of things that remind me of the USA...you don't have to compliment me on the masterpiece...i already know how cool it is.

ok back to the holiday. i will be going to the movies, maybe a museum or two, and possibly the beach. i think it would be great to watch the fireworks at the hollywood bowl either tonight or tomorrow...we'll see.

i hope you all have a fantastic holiday weekend!! how do you plan to spend it?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

wow, sounds like a busy 4th Heather...I'll be hanging at Jeff's aunt's house- it's on Lake Washington. Unfortunately the amazing Seattle weather decided to take a holiday (how appropriate) and it's overcast- but I guess I should be used to it.

I just finished making some panzanella to take to the party so I'm feeling quite productive already.

Hope everyone has a fun day!

Jocy May said...

joey and i have watched an episode of Friday Night Lights, done some cleaning (yes, very exciting)and now I am going to go shopping for potato salad and fruit salad ingredients to take to a coworker's bbq later this afternoon. should be fun!
HB- you've really created a masterpiece with your rad retouching skills. And thanks for posting- I've been slacking big time on the whole blogging thing.
xoxo, j

amyrenee said...

Time zones are such a weird thing. As I write this, my 4th of July is over, and yours is still in full effect. In fact, it's probably not even dark enough in the US yet for fireworks, and my next day has begun.

Albeit, I am still on a funky body clock so I woke up at 5:30, but nevertheless.

For my 4th, I went to the beach, shopped at a handmade craft market, drank iced coffee and people watched, took a nap, ate Shabbat dinner, had an orientation meeting and went to bed.

Today is my last free day before classes begin since Sunday is the first day of the Israeli work week!