happy birthday alisha!!! best wishes for the year ahead!! i hope to see you soon.cheers : )
Happy Birthday, Alisha Biondi!I'll buy you a retro active celebratory pint in August when I get to London!
Thanks guys- those WERE good frames! I was actually on a flight all day for my actual birthday. Crossing time zones I got 32 hours of pure birthday. We're going to celebrate on Saturday- so fun to extend to a birthday week!
HAPPY [belated] birthday! i was on a shoot and didn't have a means of checking the blog but I thought of you! big birthday hugs and wishes!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALISHA! i will also celebrate your birthday on saturday. :) can't wait. love,cristie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
happy birthday alisha!!! best wishes for the year ahead!! i hope to see you soon.
cheers : )
Happy Birthday, Alisha Biondi!
I'll buy you a retro active celebratory pint in August when I get to London!
Thanks guys- those WERE good frames! I was actually on a flight all day for my actual birthday. Crossing time zones I got 32 hours of pure birthday. We're going to celebrate on Saturday- so fun to extend to a birthday week!
HAPPY [belated] birthday! i was on a shoot and didn't have a means of checking the blog but I thought of you! big birthday hugs and wishes!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALISHA! i will also celebrate your birthday on saturday. :) can't wait.
love,
cristie
Post a Comment