Jenny tagged me in her blog, which apparently means that I have to share 7 random things about myself (I feel like you guys will already know all these things about me considering our near 9 year history!):
1. I cry when I laugh. Really, I cry when I barely giggle- if you can't bring forth tears, consider yourself NOT funny in the least.
2. I took opera lessons in high school- just for kicks- I actually don't sing especially well and hate to perform in front of people (I have pretty severe stage fright).
3. I hate when people walk behind me on a flight of stairs- I always get a surge of adrenaline because I feel like I'm being chased (probably from being a kid and having my siblings chase me upstairs... ah, it all makes sense).
4. I really, REALLY love the Olympics. One of my favorite childhood memories is our family's visit to the Olympic museum in Switzerland. Little shout out to Todd, who also loves the Olympics- I will miss watching Beijing 2008 with you!
5. I eat when I'm sad, happy, depressed, overjoyed, overwhelmed- pretty much every emotion I have = food! Foods I don't like: cooked spinach (although I like raw spinach). And I have a dream that one day I will be a professional food taster (no, not a restaurant reviewer- just a food taster).
6. I have a nearly constant internal monologue running in my head- I really crack myself up sometimes :)
7. I get very nervous about participating in competitive games- board games, outdoor sports, what have you.
I would like to tag all of the contributers of this blog to participate in this little "random me" challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay Joce! I'm glad you noticed you were tagged ;)
So, do you love the Olympics or the personal stories they show in between the events? AND is the summer or winter your favorite?
I'm happy to say I knew all of these...you are my friend.
I love everything- the human interest stories, the random sports you otherwise would never know anything about, the winter events, the summer games- EVERYTHING :)
i've been thinking of random things about myself now that i wish i had included- for another post some day.
That's why you wouldn't sing karoke on Thanksgiving?? stage fright?
Post a Comment