Saturday, March 1, 2008

Parents' week



My parents visited Seattle a couple weeks ago- I was able to take the week off from work and we had a wonderful time together, exploring greater Seattle (also had amazing weather the entire week!). Here's just a few pictures from their visit:



6 comments:

amyrenee said...

Oh, Gordo and Marilyn Marlene...

Looks like a beautiful week. I am so glad!

katie on the front porch said...

Cute! I'm so bummed I didn't get a chance to meet them. Next time...

heather b said...

so cute. what great pictures! I'm happy you had such a great time with your parents.

URstinkymonkey said...

Awsies! Your parents are too cute! I'm stoked the weather was great for them. . .what a perfect way to see Seattle. Can you ensure the weather does the same thing when I show up unexpectedly to crash in your pad? Kthxbye.

Jenny said...

seriously, where did the week go? I'm sad I didn't get to see them...hopefully next time!

Those tulips growing below the curb are beautiful.

And is your mom blinking in BOTH photos? ;)

CristieMaye said...

HOW FUN! I'm so glad you had fun with the fam. They are so cute. :)

Miss you!
Cristie