It's actually been quite awhile since I've written on our shared blog...but be sure I check it often! Infact, I can't say I'm ok with the bikini post down below, but I guess I did it to myself 1) by wearing it and 2) by making a sassy comment on Callie's Birthday post. Happy Birthday, btw. I would REALLY love to see a photo of your new hair-do. Someone should have given you a camera for your birthday ;)
Here's a virtual present- sushi! Actually sushi reminds me of each of you in one way or another- a unifying food. And infact- these little guys are a REAL gift for one of you...but sometime down the road and repurposed in a different way. Is the suspense killing you?
Ok, so here's my shameless plug. I've opened a shop with a friend (a non-wave- what shock and horror). I know you all know about it, but I thought I'd get it out on the internet because- hey, free advertising! lifeonthefrontporch.com - we make useful creations from fabric.
Who's ready to enjoy some raw fish with me on the Front Porch?- kind of weird imagery, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment