Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another year older, another year wiser

I'm 28!!!!!! I can't believe it! That means I've officially know Jenny, Jocelyn, and Alisha (Sigma girls) for 10 years. Wow, that's a long time to be friends with someone. Isn't it funny to think of it that way? It's weird bc I know I've learned so much from 18 to 28, but in alot of ways I don't really feel any different from then to now. Hmmm...

Anyway, thanks everyone for my sweet birthday wishes! I had a great birthday yesterday getting my hair did, a massage, and dinner at P.F. Chang's all followed by a Double Fudge Heart Shaped Cake. I'm a lucky girl!!

Now as a mature 28 year old, my plan is to get serious about my health, save my money, and work hard at being an overall better human being whilst still remaining true to my hip hop roots. Word.

Happy Valentine's Day to All!!!

Love,
Callie

5 comments:

Jenny said...

you're ridiculous.

Glad you had a good day!

Any advice for the youngest of the group? ;)

amyrenee said...

Yeah! Twenty EIGHT will be a great year. I can just feel it.

CristieMaye said...

you have to stay true to who you are. jerry would be so proud!

28 will be great.

love you!
cristie

heather b said...

sounds like a great birthday and a great plan for your 28th year!

Jocy May said...

loved your post and i love you :)