Friday, February 15, 2008

Pictures

I found these pictures last night and they made me smile.
I thought I'd share. I love you guys. Have a great holiday weekend!



4 comments:

Jocy May said...

these are awesome- love the hair Byrd :) i forget how light your hair used to be! so fun! can't wait for mexico- this week has been horrendous at work and thinking of our little vacation makes me get through the day sometimes! love you!

amyrenee said...

I love the overalls...I can't believe I used to wear all those all the time... :)

Jocy May said...

i loved my overalls as well- multiple pairs, including corduroy! oh the humanity!

Jenny said...

wow, heather- a blonde? amy- a farmer? me- a body builder? ok, not quite but you can see some definition in my triceps ;)

Thanks for sharing these heather..it makes me want to go dig up some old photos..i'll try and find some this week.