I'm just pink with excitement :)
Now I don't have a digital camera so I'm not sure how compelling my posts can really be without any images, but I will do my best to paint a picture with my words, or better yet just steal pics off the internet! J/K
Hope everyone has a great Friday! I'll try and post more soon. Peace.
5 comments:
CALLIE! I am so excited that you've posted- made my day (yes, it's been a blagh day at work BUT STILL). love you!
Whoo hoo!! I'm so happy to see your first post Callie.
You've always been good at painting pictures with words, so I'm excited to see your entries to come.
welcome cal dogg, welcome. i look forward to painting as well. :)
hope you are well!
i just knew if I "invited" you again, you might actually join.
thank you friend for not disappointing me ;)
love you!
Yeah Callie! You look so intriguing in this photo... Kind of a Warhol-esque interpretation. I like it!
Welcome to the world of blogging. I predict you will be addicted.
Post a Comment