I think a world map is wishful thinking on my part (especially since I'm the one who can't take a long trip!), but one day, ladies, we will travel the world :)
Ahh... i love the idea of a reunion. I don't think I'll be able to make it this year AGAIN unless the reunion is near London. Has anybody considered Irealand? Not exactly beach paradise but it has other redeeming qualities.
4 comments:
I think a world map is wishful thinking on my part (especially since I'm the one who can't take a long trip!), but one day, ladies, we will travel the world :)
agreed! the world is ours for the taking! :) thanks for the inspiration jocy!
hope everyone has a great weekend.
love,
cristie
I just want some sun and a margarita. Is that too much to ask? :)
It's my first day of school today and I am in my Real Estate Transactions class... GOOD TIMES!
Ahh... i love the idea of a reunion. I don't think I'll be able to make it this year AGAIN unless the reunion is near London. Has anybody considered Irealand? Not exactly beach paradise but it has other redeeming qualities.
Post a Comment