
I finally am getting around to recovering the chairs that I got at the Goodwill right before I started law school ( it's been a year and a half already!) I stripped the table that summer, and have dealt with the someone else's dirty chairs since then. I could never quite figure out how to do it -- then my sister and our friend Kristina came over and we went down to the

Fabric Mart in downtown and decided to just make it happen. I got to use my very own hammer and staple gun which I like very, very much. It's actually not that hard to recover stuff, and it makes me want to take on a bigger project in the house, like this chair and a half that Melissa has in the living room. I kinda wanna do something in Zebra. I am getting crazy in my old age. I took this with my phone, so it's not the BEST, but it'll do.

I went with a rusty red, to compliment some of the other stuff in the dining room, and I must say it looks pretty damn good. I have currently done 4 out of 6 and plan to try and take care of the rest this weekend. You know, cause law school started and now that I have things to do I must distract myself. :) I have class 5 days a week and it's been really wonderful to get back into the swing of things. I still haven't done a whole lot of studying, but I figure it's okay -- I got a lot of social catching up to do and a semester in which to read and drink little panda faced lattes. Seriously, have you ever seen a coffee this cute?! Might be my new favorite place.
4 comments:
that is by far the cutest beverage i have ever seen! and GREAT job with the chair recovering- they look really professional :) good luck with school etc. love you!
I'm so proud of you for posting Amy! Can't wait to see the chairs in person...not that I'm coming down there very soon, but maybe you'll fly up with one when you come up to marry my brother-in-law ;)
Love you!
nice job amy! you are so handy, i love it. if neither of us are married by the time we are 40, can we marry each other? :)
see you sometime this week! study hard!
love,
cristie
Wow, two marriage potentials in one week? I am one lucky girl -- and, all it took was some fabric. See, the title to my post was appropriate. :)
Post a Comment