So pretty. . .I LOVE that picture of you! Any Big Foot sightings? ;)
jocelyn, you amaze me with all of these NW things you've done...Jeff and I went to REI last night to look for snow clothes so we could do the same thing...I guess we should just wing it!I'll have to talk to you about the adventure.
so beautiful!! i love how adventurous the two of you are. : )
joey is definitely the more adventurous one- he kept going off the trail! it was a lot of fun, although good call on winter gear Jenny- we need to hit up REI!
I too am impressed by your Lewis and Clark like expeditions. Long live the Northwest!
wow! that is very pretty! i bet it was freezing, yikes! :)looks like planet earth. i love HD TV.later,cz
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So pretty. . .I LOVE that picture of you! Any Big Foot sightings? ;)
jocelyn, you amaze me with all of these NW things you've done...
Jeff and I went to REI last night to look for snow clothes so we could do the same thing...I guess we should just wing it!
I'll have to talk to you about the adventure.
so beautiful!! i love how adventurous the two of you are. : )
joey is definitely the more adventurous one- he kept going off the trail! it was a lot of fun, although good call on winter gear Jenny- we need to hit up REI!
I too am impressed by your Lewis and Clark like expeditions. Long live the Northwest!
wow! that is very pretty! i bet it was freezing, yikes! :)
looks like planet earth. i love HD TV.
later,
cz
Post a Comment