Monday, November 26, 2007

Feeling festive

Hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I'm too lazy right now to post about mine, but thought that I'd at least upload a couple pictures- that's right, I'm already in the Christmas spirit (must be all the evergreens up here!!).


8 comments:

alisha said...

Your place looks really amazing! Way to get into the Christmas spirit.

Jenny said...

Jocelyn, I'm so proud of you...and I can't believe I haven't seen the inside of your apartment since you moved in. What is that about?

Jocy May said...

thanks Alisha and yes, Jenny, I can't believe you haven't seen my apartment yet (furnished that is)- come on over already!! :)

amyrenee said...

Very cute. How are those sheets working out?!

Jocy May said...

they're great amy- thanks for helping me shop. how are YOU doing?

CristieMaye said...

nice! "the best way to spread christmas cheer is to sing loud for all to hear!"

let's hear it. :)

your place looks great! cozy and festive!

love you!
cristie

Jocy May said...

smiling is my favorite.

heather b said...

joce your apt. looks great. send more pics of it!!!