Hey ladies, Just wanted to let you know that I've updated my blog. In fact, I've created a new blog you can find here: www.seattleiteimagery.blogspot.com. Please come and visit. I'm trying to be a better blogger from now on. But I will need your continued support in the form of comments to keep me motivated. I will also endeavor to come to this site more and more!
Some other good news, I got offered a new job at another development agency doing campaigns work, which I am ecstatic about. It's good to get away from festivals and on to more advocacy work. I'll start at the beginning of January.
Anyway, wish we could come to America for Christmas again this year but don't think it's looking financially viable. Anyway up to come to Europe for New Year's?
3 comments:
Yeah for Alisha blogging... I am tired of checking your brummie and seeing the same old cupcakes all the time!
indeed! i'm afraid i'm not so good at updating our blog either... i'll work on that :)
glad to have you back..tree hugger, er pumpkin kisser!
Post a Comment