
I have decided to stop calling my right leg my "bad" leg and call it my "expensive" leg instead. Holy crap, there is a whole lotta metal in there. This is me and my doctor on Tuesday when I got my stitches out. Amazingly, there were only NINE outside stitches on an 18 inch scar! The rest were plastic surgeon inside stitches and I think my leg's gonna be even sexier than it was before. :) The screen on the left is of my leg from mid thigh to hip (my bone, cadaver bone, and metal cords to keep them together) and the one on the right is of my leg from mid thigh to knee (sideview.)
It was a really good day... My doctor was really happy with my progress and I felt normal for the first time since the jogging incident. Cas even gave me a pedicure when we got home. Maybe next time we should paint them them silver, like the metal inside.
6 comments:
you should definitely go as the bionic woman next year for halloween! i'm so happy you're recovering so well!
And your shirt looks fabulous..I also love your doc's festive tie!
I've been trying to get ahold of you...sounds like things are going great and I couldn't be more thrilled!
Yay! Glad you're feeling better and more like your old self. I'm totally jealousE that you're bionic. . .think of the arse you can kick if someone gets out of line! BTW, check your inbox, I've got some prezzies for you! :)
that is crazy! i can't believe that you already got your stitches out! that is great!
i've been sucked into work lately...worked all last weekend and most of the time between 9am and 12am. hb has been in ny this week for work, it's crazy in this place!!
anyway, hope to see you soon! call me if you get a chance...818-642-5321.
love,
cristie
hello bionic bunny, that's great things are going so well!
wow, that xray is fascinating. i am happy to hear that all is well!! talk to you soon.
Post a Comment