Tuesday, August 21, 2007

J&J on the road

Our little road trip up to Seattle was quite uneventful- 2 pretty easy days of driving, lots of eating (why does that happen on road trips?), a couple differences in opinion about music selection and one near accident once we reached Renton. I tend to nap when I'm not driving so there's not too many pictures but here are a few from our trip- starting at the end...



I insisted that Joey take this picture just to annoy him- he said we looked touristy :)

6 comments:

heather b said...

but the bear looks so cheery and pleasant. who could resist?

CristieMaye said...

very fun pictures! just curious, why is the skyline yellow? or is that just my computer settings?

miss you!!!

lv,
cristie

amy - i too feel like we are communicating through jerry. :) i will get in touch with you soon...what is the best number to reach you at?

Jocy May said...

joey likes to take pictures through his blue-blocker sunglasses, hence the yellow sky-line.

amyrenee said...

OH, such good times. I love road trips. Especially with cute boys with blue blockers.

If anyone wants to call, my cell is 07942 354 105 -- I think you will have to use the uk country code before it. Not sure. But, incoming calls are free here in the UK. Awesome.

Jenny said...

So glad you're here!!!

URstinkymonkey said...

What kinda treats didja pick up at the Weed Bakery?