Breakfast: one orange; one maple whole wheat rice cake with skippy natural peanut butter. Lunch: one slice of cheese pizza and one slice of mushroom pizza; side of salad Dinner: TBD
food is always interesting to me...i wish i ate a bit more exciting today so it could be interesting. :) i had pizza and salad for dinner too...crazy, huh?
i really want an iPhone so i can take amazing food pictures and post them (well I'll want the phone for more than that but I am jealous of your picture-taking capabilities). my cell phone doesn't work at my new office- as in NO reception, broken up with moments of roaming... awesome!
4 comments:
mmm, that salad and pizza look good. I still need to go work out and then get a salad for lunch.
thanks for participating in the blog theme ;)
food is always interesting to me...i wish i ate a bit more exciting today so it could be interesting. :) i had pizza and salad for dinner too...crazy, huh?
I haven't figured out how to work my camera yet, and I don't have a camera phone in London, so I will just TELL you that I ate:
B: 2 eggs, some pomegranate seeds and a latte.
L: Grilled cheese, tomato and bacon on whole wheat.
D: Airbourne (grapefruit flavor cause I'm gettin' sicky) and a bowl of chicken and veggie soup.
Not very English!
i really want an iPhone so i can take amazing food pictures and post them (well I'll want the phone for more than that but I am jealous of your picture-taking capabilities). my cell phone doesn't work at my new office- as in NO reception, broken up with moments of roaming... awesome!
Post a Comment