Wednesday, August 8, 2007

365 days

Today is Joey and my 1 year anniversary of dating bliss. I know to all you long-term relationship people 1 year is a drop in the bucket, but this is quite the milestone for Joey and me. It has been an eventful, wonderful year and I feel so lucky to have him as my boyfriend (ok, I will stop now before you all kick me off the blog for this mushy nonsense). I would post a picture but I have already cleared my work computer of all my personal stuff (and you all know what he looks like!).

9 comments:

CristieMaye said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! i can't believe it has already been a year...see, time flies when you are in love. :)

love,
cristie

Jenny said...

I'll post a picture for you!

And seriously, stop with the mushiness...don't want to be "all jenny" about it ;) (sorry couldn't resist).

Congrats Joce and Joe!

Jocy May said...

funny funny Jenny :)

Jocy May said...

and thanks for posting our picture

CristieMaye said...

oh jenny...very funny. could you sense my sarcasm in my comment? we all know that love is gross and beautiful all at the same time.

amyrenee said...

Yeah, but I would take a hell of a lot of the grossness for a bit of the beautiful at the moment...

Watch out, Blokes!

heather b said...

gross amy...

heather b said...

haha. j/k congrats on the 1 year anniversary. time flies don't it?!

URstinkymonkey said...

w00t w00t! Congrats duders! This milestone means you will both be needing a couple nickname (you know, like they do with the celeb couples?). Here's a few that I'd like to suggest:

-Joelyn
-JoJo
-JoJolyn
-Joeylyn
-J Squared

Whatcha think?