
Breakfast- Grape juice, apricot, chocolate chip cookie
2nd Breakfast- Half of a Zippfizz
Snack- Soledad Almonds- w/ apple, flax sees, dates, balsamic vinegar, and red pepper- interesting

Lunch- Salad Bar & Habanero Doritos (I've heard spicy foods increase your metabolism)
2nd Snack- The rest of my Zipfizz and a Costco sample of Bloody Mary chips (looks like I'm having a spicy day)
Dinner- A spinach salad from Costco (I'm sharing with Katie while I finish working on a quilt, Katie's bringing the drinks) Scratch that! I forgot my quilt at work-thank you Jocelyn for letting me have my "freak out" moment on my drive to Ballard! So, instead of eating the salad, I gave it to Katie for lunch the next day. I then thought we'd go out to eat before meeting our friend Gigi for "dessert and Top Chef", however, we ran late and stopped by the market for: sushi, beet salad, and a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc (my new favorite white- New Zealand only).
Dessert- Gigi had fresh fruit for us to snack on: blueberries, watermelon, peaches, and cherries. On top of that we ate sorbet and frozen yogurt. I had mint chocolate chip, coffee, and chocolate sorbet. All quite tasty!
What are you eating today?
No comments:
Post a Comment