Sunday, March 1, 2009

Toronto- "urban winter wonderland"

I spent this last week in Toronto for an "urban winter" lifestyle shoot... pity all the snow melted the previous week and we had to fake a winter wonderland. As our driver said, "it should be illegal to make snow in Canada," but make snow we did! I also had some free time to do a little sightseeing (went to the top of CN Tower and took the Greyline bus tour of the city). I definitely recommend visiting Toronto, but I'd wait for summer weather!



















Joey and I are heading off to San Francisco this weekend- hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to post :)

xo,
j

4 comments:

Jenny said...

this really makes me miss traveling...oh and my modeling career ;)

you get to go to a lot of great places jocelyn! at least there are some perks to working ;)

Jocy May said...

i heard that cristie is going to london soon- is that for work or fun? regardless, i want to see pictures lady! :)

amyrenee said...

I was in Toronto in the summer a couple of years ago... It was such a beautiful city! Walking by the lake in warm weather was so nice...

heather b said...

oooo fake snow. did you play in it?