Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bridesmaids

Yesterday as I posted my anniversary tribute I browsed through our wedding photos and couldn't resist posting these...I'm such a lucky girl to have such beautiful, fun, and kind friends. I am missing you ladies and I want you to come meet Wes!

Oh, and I'm also looking forward to celebrating 2 more weddings very soon! Love you all!




3 comments:

Jocy May said...

awww thanks Jenny for posting these! i don't have very many pictures from your wedding (once the ceremony got started) so it's fun to see these. i love group shots- peoples' expressions in the background can be hilarious.
miss you all!! and i too can't wait to celebrate 2 more weddings :)

heather b said...

congrats jenny! 2 years + a baby.
thanks for sharing the pics!

what the heck was i saying in that 3rd pic?
joce, what was joey saying in the 4th one?! ; )

haha. what a fun night! oh the memories.

CristieMaye said...

these are great! thanks so much jenny! i've really been missing the comradery lately...it's hard when we're all so spread out.

thank you for being my friends. hope you are all doing well! miss you and love you!

cristie