In my search for the perfect picture of Heather for her birthday blog, I realized that she looks amazing in pretty much every picture so I figured I'd go another route- ones with a little bit of humor... But even in those, she looks great! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!! ... and yes, I imagine that this is what you want to do to me now...
ha. that was joce's nye party a few years ago. heath just reminded me that we bought that doll for her. she's supposed to be able to walk somehow...we thought is was ridiculous & fantastic.
5 comments:
i meant to save this until your actual birthday- oops. so happy EARLY birthday byrd :)
haha. thanks!
i totally forgot i took a pic with fabio! i actually thought you retouched that for a sec. :)
thanks for the birthday wishes ((hug))
I guess the Early Byrd gets the Birthday worm?
:)
Love you, Byrd!
that fabio one is amazing...but what's with that ridiculously tall doll?
Happy Birthday! I miss you lady.
When are we all getting together again?
ha. that was joce's nye party a few years ago. heath just reminded me that we bought that doll for her. she's supposed to be able to walk somehow...we thought is was ridiculous & fantastic.
Post a Comment