Although, judging from my conversations with Alisha in which I have to remind her about significant parts of our travels in college since she seems to have forgotten most of them... You may not remember what it used to look like so these won't mean anything to you.
Let's just say that the new wooden floors, the leather couches, and the granite countertops are nicer than any home I've ever lived in. Actually, I think I just described my house senior year, but that was ridiculous.
Of course, this is the UNDERGRAD lounge and kitchen, and DEFINITELY NOT the law student lounge. If we go in there, we risk severe consequences. I had to be sneaky (seriously) to get these pictures so don't rat me out.
The undergrads are territorial. Can you imagine that?
2 comments:
oh i miss the lux accommodations of being a pep undergrad! i actually never went to the london house (heather and i tried to find it when we were in london but never did), but i enjoyed these pictures nonetheless! thanks for the long overdue blog update- not that i haven't enjoyed the cookie picture :)
this does look very posh, where were these accommodations when we were in Florence?
And yes, Amy your senior year house was ridiculous...but so close to campus and a great place to nap!
Post a Comment