Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Amy and T. Rod! I can't believe a year has flown by since you two first got together- you've survived the toughest part already (you know, that whole meeting each under the bright lights of surgery and all). I think we can all agree that he's a keeper! I'll never forget seeing T. Rod for the first time:


Have a great time in Budapest you two- you deserve it!

Love,
J

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Jocelyn, you are funny.

Amy, congratulations!

Jocy May said...

i'm glad you think super dorky is funny :) thanks jenny!

heather b said...

congratulations amy! he was just made for you!!

now go get one of those cheap massages budapest is known for.

amyrenee said...

Ha!

I love it!

I am in the Business Center of the Budapest Marriot right now with T. Rod.

It's been such a romantic time... I can't imagine I spent twelve years with that other guy! He was always so weak and prone to overexaggeration...

Love to you all!