Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blast from the past...








































6 comments:

heather b said...

i love it!!! these are great : ), you're on a roll with the blog posts joce. i'm so bummed i missed all of those halloween parties!! and amy with lance armstrong!! thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning.

amyrenee said...

Uh, I can't believe you dug up all of these...

You must be REALLY bored at work. :)

Callie said...

AHHH, I love it Joce!! What fun memories! The past really was a blast. I miss you guys.

Jocy May said...

i actually did this at home (on my new MacBook Pro- love it!). i was trying to organize my picture files a bit and instead just looked through everything and posted a few of the gems (i was tempted to post some sillier ones but thought that some might not approve! haha). work has been crazy busy- same old same old.

alisha said...

Very cute! Thanks for posting these. The one with Joce as a fairy and Suzanne as a cat made me smile. Hope you all are enjoying the last bit of summer.

Jenny said...

thanks for posting these Joce! i keep looking at them and thinking..I was so young and thin ;)