Saturday, August 9, 2008

back log of blogs

I haven't been very good at keeping up with blog entries this summer- sorry! It's been a fun and busy summer so far- after Mexico, I went to San Francisco for work, Portland with our friends AJ and Lora (who just recently got engaged- 3 weddings so far next year!), a conference in NYC, photoshoot in LA, family reunion in Charleston, Sanvicens came to Seattle, Joey's parents also visited, Blake and Phillip were in town for a wedding... hmmm, I know I am missing a few other things, but that gives you an idea :) Hope you're all well and happy. Love and miss you!

Japenese garden in Portland:

Most challenging hike I've ever been on- Monte Cristo, which is an old abandoned mining outpost in the mountains. We treaded through rivers, trekked through snow one moment and dust and gravel the next- at times quite intense, but alltogether beautiful:
Family Reunion in Charleston, SC:

3 comments:

amyrenee said...

Charleston and Savannah are next on my list of US cities to see...

Should they be?

Jocy May said...

yes! i know that you would LOVE them both. my only advice would be to wait until it cools down a bit- the heat and humidity were BRUTAL.

heather b said...

great photos! you have been racking up frequent flier miles!! happy you're having fun. i'm excited to see you next week.